Common Causes of a Haunting
There are unlimited causes for hauntings in any location, if you truly have a haunting.
Some hauntings are actually hallucinations/delusions related to Schizophrenia, Sleep Deprivation, Alcoholism and other legal or illegal drug related issues. We cannot rule out Electro Magnetic Fields, along with toxic chemicals or gases in the environment.
Below is a list of the most common reasons that we have discovered. If you have any questions pertaining to any of the causes listed below, please feel free to contact us.
Top Common Causes of Hauntings
- Buying or renting an older home.
- Taking possession of personal items from a diseased person i.e. ring, clothing, furniture, picture, painting and so on.
- Purchasing items from garage sells, estate sells, second hand stores, and/or purchasing antiques.
- The process of remodeling an older home.
- Buying a house where the owner has passed away. However, they did not have to have died in the house.
- The use of Ouija boards prior or after you bought or rented the home.
- Practicing witchcraft prior to, or after you bought or rented the home.
- The death of a family member, friend or co-worker.
- The lack of religious conviction in God.
- Buying or renting a home located near a cemetery or burial grounds.
- Buying or renting a home near flowing water.
- Buying or renting a home near high voltage power lines.
- Any person or persons that use drugs or high quantities of alcohol, or with a drug or alcohol addiction
- Physical, mental or verbal abuse from someone in the home.
- High stress levels in your life or in the life of someone in the same home. It could be stress from school, work, personal relationships, or stress cause by friends or family.
- Receiving and keeping family heirlooms or personal items from someone that is deceased in your home.
- The presence of a new born baby in the house.
- Desecration of a cemetery or burial site by you or a member of your family.
- Ghost hunting
- Trying to get a reaction from any spirit while you or a team member is ghost hunting.
- A male or female child entering into or going through puberty in the home.
- Mental disorders such as Schizophrenia
- Sleep Paralysis